- When playing with other guitar players, a much fuller/richer sound can be found by using capos and each playing it different keys. Let's say for example you're playing a song in the key of 'G'. Have one guitar play in G standard tuning but put a capo on the 3rd fret of a second guitar and play in the key of E (since E caped on the 3rd fret is G). Sounds simple but makes a world of difference.
- Easy guitar chords (for all styles of music - even jazz).
- When just starting, consider trying the Chord Buddy to help you out of the gate.
- Great website that transposes chords into new keys for you.
- Great website for learning bluegrass.
Lesson on Travis picking (for beginners).
Are you lost and trying to get home?